FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Table of Contents
QUESTION: Do Max products have side effects?
ANSWER: No, however there are typically three things that could happen.
1) About 10 to 15% may experience a detox effect as max products raise glutathione and glutathione is the master detoxifier. This may really feel like headache, flu like signs (aches & pains, drained), or rest room points. Drink numerous water and it ought to normally go away in a number of days. When you really feel unease you may have to decrease the dosage of the cellgevity or any other max product to one capsule once or twice per day and then work your way up to the normal 2 capsules twice per day after 3 or 4 days. See more
2) Some people may have allergy or sensitivity when taking max product. This happens if they react to any of the ingredients in cellgevity. This may be in form of rash that wouldn’t go off for some days. If this occurs, you may need to switch to MaxOne, MaxOne is max pure RiboCeine product. This will solve the allergy.
3) ATP and Max N-Fuze are max product that both have niacin as ingredient. Some few people may be experiencing a Niacin flush. Niacin flush make one feel like tingling or heat. The person can also have a bit of rash on the skin. The rash is harmless and will reduce in a short time. This reaction will automatically stop as soon as the body gets used to the max product or once you eat food. If the situation occur again, then you will have to take half dosage and gently try moving towards taking full dose of one sachet.
QUESTION: Are there prescriptions of medicines, food or drink that reacts with Max products?
You don’t have issues taking max product with any food, drink, or medication except for two types that we commonly talk about
1) We do not recommend that you take cellgevity, while you taking treatment on chemo or radiation. Glutathione is an antioxidant and can fight any treatment of such. So if you wish the chemo and radiation treatment to work, I advice you suspend cellgevity intake until the treatment is over. However, if you take Cellgevity 48 hours before treatment and 48 hours after a treatment, it will help protect your tissues or your organs around the cancer site. We have published studies on cellgevity radiation protection.
2) If you are taking blood enhancement drugs, you have to monitor your blood circulation as glutathione always help in oxygenating the blood and so sometimes, people can begin to cut down on their treatment medication under the guidance of their doctor, as we have observed in other conditions
Except for pregnant and nursing ladies, is there anybody who mustn’t take Max products?
As it generally known, max is not recommended for nursing mothers, pregnant or children. Max products have not been tested for this category of people. It is a necessity that all nutritional supplement manufacturing firms in the US must include this disclaimer on their packaging.
If any doctor decides to give max product to any patient, the doctor is doing that based on their personal research and findings of the patients’ health condition and what the raising glutathione in the body of the patient may do for the patient.
And we are able to educate a guardian and let the guardian make their very own resolution for his or her little one. Some max Associates do give max product to our children if the child fall sick, but do not recommend max product for children. Simply enlighten parents on the use of max product and allow the parents make their own decision.
In any other case, Max products are generally safe and good for anyone within the age range of 18 years and above! Most max associate will also feel comfortable prescribing Max products to teenager who is have adult size. If such teenagers are having health challanges or need support with their studying by increasing brain capacity, energy or sports performance.